Saturday, November 25, 2006

Bye bye Kiwis, Hello Kangeroos, Snakes and Spiders

Have completely changed my plans. Am now flying off to Perth, Western Australia to live with my dad, his wife and my baby brother who have just emigrated there and my nan who is going to be living with them for a few months. Employment opportunities are very good there. Will be able to see family and earn some money to replenish my bank account. Also its very hot and sunny. So bye bye New Zealand, I fly off on Tuesday.

Anyway since last entry, I moved on up from Dunedin to Christchurch, apparantly a very English City, with lots of rose gardens, punting on the River Avon, and streets named Gloucester, Worcester, Oxford, Cambridge etc. Didn't get up to anything particularly exciting because of the huge boil (finally getting better now). Did go up the hills in a cable car and went for a nice walk. Also went to the beach for a day. Went out to bars without getting drunk (am on antibiotics). Said goodbye to some of the friends I'd made travelling for the last few weeks. Then got to Auckland, things went a bit pear shaped and thought I've had enough of this, I'm going to bugger off to Perth.

No comments: