Monday, November 13, 2006

Penguins, Sea lions, Parrots and Boils

Anyway by the way I was only joking that I hate new zealand and it people on Sunday (some people thought I was being serious), I was just hungover. Actually had a great day, did a bus tour of the south coast and saw wild rugged coastline and got to see yellow eyed penguins (rarest in the world) on one beach and sea lions (again a rare variety - forgot name) on another. This is added to the Kea we saw on Friday in the mountains, one of the biggest, most intelligent and rarest parrots in the world and the only parrots that live in cold Alpine areas. They were funny and even attacked the rubber seals on the skylight in our bus. Spent last two nights in Dunedin, a city of supposedly Scottish heritage, its OK, doing a brewery tour today, which I might need as

To add to my woes of receiving the $350 fine I now have a huge boil/insect bite/ingrowing hair? on my arse cheek which is extremely painful and swollen and means its almost impossible to sit down.

Oh dear I need a holiday, oh I am on holiday, oh dear......

Credit now running out, bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm seething with jealousy. Kind of. It sounds like you're having a ball. Actually I'm pretty content, I'm in a domestic bliss period of my life. Give it a year and maybe we can swop. Keep it up, Tim. I've said it before: you write a really entertaining travel diary, never boring!