Thursday, November 16, 2006

Not a Happy Chappy

Pah! Had blooming boil on one of my butt cheeks for the entire week now. Swollen painful huge lump of redness, can't sit on it as in agony. This means I have to perch on one cheek when I sit down which is
a) very uncomfortable
b) means I look like a bit of a freak, people probably think I've got piles or got something shoved up my ****
c) is making my lower back ache.
Also can't sleep very well as keep waking up when I turn over.

Finally had enough yesterday and went to the doctor which cost me another $100, more money gone, got myself some antibiotics which will (hopefully) clear it up and reassurance that I will make it and am not dying.

Also means I can't join the others going out partying in the City of Christchurch for my last weekend of freedom before working next week. Oh well I'll save money I suppose and it'll be good for my health, every cloud has a silver lining! Being a bit melodramatic really.

Must keep my chin up and grin and bear it! Still got 2 legs and 2 arms (no offense to the disabled), most of my body is functioning reasonably well and I still have some of my sanity left. Got food on the table and a roof over my head.

Ok I'm rabbiting on now, haven't got much else to say, so bye bye, hope alls well in Blighty and God save the Queens!

No comments: