Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tag

Val has tagged me.

The Rules:
1. If you're tagged, you must post the rules - which are:
2. You post your 8 random facts.
3. At the end of your blog, you tag someone else and they must post their random facts.
4. You leave your chosen people a comment telling them they've been tagged.

8 Random Facts
1) I worked for 2 years packing pies in a pie factory
2) After this I got myself a maths degree
3) I spent 2 years of my childhood living in a caravan
4) I’ve seen 4 of the new 7 wonders of the world. The Taj Mahal in India, Christ the Redeemer in Brazil, Machu Pichu in Peru and The Great Wall in China
5) I love drinking beer, eating curry and junk food
6) I also make sure I eat lots of fresh fruit and veg
7) I often watch trashy TV
8) I prefer most arty farty films to most blockbusters

I tag Bill and Ben

No comments: