Friday, December 22, 2006

Photos from the United States

Finally got round to uploading some photos. Haven't got round to New Zealand ones yet as its taken bloody ages because the computer is so slow. These are the photos from my month in the USA from when I started my travels on the 4th September to when I flew out of LA on the 4th October. Anyway here is the link.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dizeestroudy/album?.dir=/5dccscd&.src=ph

I didn't have a blog then so I'll briefly explain what I did. I started of going on a 10 day bus trip through Las Vegas followed by the deserts and canyons of Arizona and Utah. Probably the highlight of the trip, as you can see from the scenery it was absolutely stunning. Also great fun spending 10 days on a bus with lots of other people of various ages and nationalities. Half the bus was covered with mattresses which we could sit or lie down on and chat to others as the panaramas unfolded. Did all our cooking and drinking together and slept under the stars or on the mattresses in the bus. Downsides were a lack of sleep, especially the 2 night we slept on the bus as it drove, one night no sleep at all, and people's stinky feet! But overall brilliant. Then went to San Francisco were I met up with lilians (my dads wife) relatives and spent 10 days hanging out in the bay area, pretty chilled. Then hired a car and drove to Yosemite and down the West Coast through pretty towns like Santa Cruz and Santa Barbara back to Los Angeles.

No comments: